March 19, 2011
Point Pleasant Park, Halifax, Nova Scotia
The procession commemorated and illuminated old and new sites for the Point Pleasant Park cast iron lamps, made by the Glasgow Corporation Lighting Department in 1900. The lamps, removed from the Tower road entrance to be refinished and retrofitted with LED lights, were placed near the Park Gates and the Young Street entrance to the park.
Photo documentation courtesy of Mark Kasumovic.